turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Seventh Team

Started by hunter22, July 21, 2014, 09:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Another day, another team of calls with different playing surfaces. I have to admit the Strut Buster is the only call in this group I have hunted but they are all vest worthy.

Top left----Daybreak Pistachio slate/glass, Top right----Supreme Strut Buster Osage crystal/slate
Middle left----Jack Mincey Rhodendron burl/Purpleheart ring ceramic/glass, Middle right---Larry Gresser Zebrawood aluminum/glass, Bottom---- Richard Meagher Buckeye copper/glass

silverspur

Another fine team and you sure do like pot calls :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

hunter22

Bob,

You know I have an addiction for turkey calls in general but especially pot calls and strikers.

packmule

7 teams, but here's the real question, what's the best pot and the best striker ;D that's got to be a tough one with all these great calls!

hunter22

Packmule,

Out of all the pot calls I own, my Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen would be the last one to go if I had to get rid of all of them. I run it with several strikers but the one I use the most is a Steve Torman spalted Dogwood with it. That combo has been the last thing a bunch of gobblers have heard.

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

packmule