OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Great calls, great callmakers

Started by packmule, July 02, 2014, 11:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

packmule

I don't have a lot of pot calls, but I sure feel lucky to have the ones I do!  Jason Phelps bronzed glass, Lonnie Sneed hot hen, Lonnie Sneed outlaw hen, Karl Lausman wild turkey, Houndstooth crystal, Karl Lausman instant passion, Mike Yingling copper, Hooks bronzed glass, and Lonnie Sneed tree talker.

Strikers by Lonnie Sneed, Harold Fowler, Russell Beard, Houndstooth, Karl Lausman, and Mike Yingling.

These are great calls....but more importantly, great people to buy calls from.  I've thoroughly enjoyed talking with these folks and buying calls from each of them has been a great experience.

sbbow

Nice set of calls an strikers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS Calls

hunter22

Houndstooth Game Calls

Call anytime packmule and thank you!!!  :icon_thumright:

packmule

Hey Lyle,
That hickory striker you sent this spring is super!!

Houndstooth Game Calls

M,Yingling

Looks like you got your self some killer calls and strikers ,,,, Glad I was able to help you put one in your vest
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

packmule

Yep, thanks Mike. That copper call is a thing of beauty.  I rotate through the glass calls from day to day but the copper pot is always in my vest.  That fiber rod striker seems to play on everything too!