turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wanted: Double bull blind

Started by jims, February 11, 2014, 01:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jims

Looking for a Double bull dark horse, matrix, double wide, or crusher in good shape. jseb@lamar.colostate.edu

jims

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

jims

Thanks for the headsup on the internet deal.  That is an incredible price!  I looked it up and that company has horrible reviews so I'm not exactly sure if I would trust them?  I could call them up and make sure they have one in stock.  If I put it on my credit card and something happens I'm hopefully backed up.  The next closest price I've seen on a Double-wide is around $320ish.  Thanks again!

jblackburn

Quote from: jims on February 15, 2014, 10:26:54 AM
Thanks for the headsup on the internet deal.  That is an incredible price!  I looked it up and that company has horrible reviews so I'm not exactly sure if I would trust them?  I could call them up and make sure they have one in stock.  If I put it on my credit card and something happens I'm hopefully backed up.  The next closest price I've seen on a Double-wide is around $320ish.  Thanks again!

Yeah, I don't know anything about the company. A friend sent me the link because he bought it and wanted me to see the price. He got his in about a week.

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

jblackburn

Forgot to mention that my friend that bought it is on here, dlewis82nd, if you want to ask about it.

www.gooserbatcalls.com

jims

Just as Jblackburn had mentioned I received my blind bull in todays mail.  That's a great price for this blind!

firstflight111

If you're still looking cabelas has the double wide for 250 now .

Sent from my C811 4G

CUPPED AND COMMITTED

hookedspur

Quote from: firstflight111 on June 07, 2014, 11:33:56 PM

Sent from my C811 4G
I missed that ,they are 399 now.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

firstflight111

Quote from: hookedspur on June 12, 2014, 09:45:58 PM
Quote from: firstflight111 on June 07, 2014, 11:33:56 PM

Sent from my C811 4G
I missed that ,they are 399 now.
yeah I missed going down and getting another one at that price too .I'm still heading down to pick one up .

Sent from my C811 4G

CUPPED AND COMMITTED

drenalinld

I have a Dark Horse recurve with lighter rods in Mathews Lost camo with two DB QS3 Magnum chairs and Beard Hunter Combo Hog pack that carries it all nicely I want to sell. PM me if interested.