Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossberg 510 Bantam. You gotta see this!!!

Started by chatterbox, May 01, 2014, 09:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Guys, check out this 30 yard pattern pick from Harrison's 510 Mossberg Mini! 193 in the 10!

This an actual tape measured 30 yards, not with a rangefinder. This gun patterns so well with the stock full choke, I probably will not change it. This is going to be the gun I probably use for NH's opener!

mikejd

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

beagler

Nice! I picked up a Mossberg 510 Mini Turkey Thug for my daughter last year. She is using a Hevi 13 choke shooting Hevi #7's and reduced recoil MagBlends with good results.

Never Misses

KyTurkeyHunter473

I just purchased a Mossberg 510 mini for my son. What scope rails are you all using on this gun?  I have a TruGlo turkey reticle red dot scope for it.  I also plan on him shooting 3" hevi 13 #6s or 7s through it, what choke do you all recommend?  The Federal pattern above is awesome, but my 20ga 1187 shoots the Hevi's much better so I'm sticking with the Hevi 13 for his gun so we can use the same ammo.  Just looking to make it a nice little 30yd gun as that is plenty far for him to shoot. 

Lucky Clucker

I got a friend who has one and with Hals tss 9  shot, he is getting around 300 plus in a 19 inch circle at 40 yards, they make a 20 ga, a 60 yard killer if need be. Fed 7 is a good load as can be and will kill past 30.
Hunt every day as if it were your last.