OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thanks!

Started by WNCTracker, April 26, 2014, 02:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WNCTracker

Thanks to all for your advice!  What a great forum

23 lb 10 oz, 10 3/4 beard, 1 1/4 spurs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

WNCTracker

Thanks!

Bigspurs68

Yep. Dandy bird. Glad it worked out. Kinda fun to move around instead of just waiting, ain't it? Good job.
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

jblackburn

Good stuff!! Congrats!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

WNCTracker

No doubt. I've never enjoyed sitting and waiting. Last year I stalked a bird to 40 yds and got it but there was no calling involved. The year before I called one that ran to my decoys without a gobble but This was the perfect scenario today. Turkey hunting is a serious addiction. Not to mention how big those suckers look when they're strutting up close like that. Just a great experience.

dfresh55

Great bird! sound sliek you had a great hunt!

livetohunt72

Great bird! glad it all worked out for you :icon_thumright: now if i can get one of the 3 gobblers ( mainly the one ive been chaseing for 3 years or the big old bird i found out wasnt the same bird) to cooperate with me ill have a good finish to my season since i got a good gobbler opening day that i thought was the one i have been chaseing but found out the next day wasnt...