turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Is this thing on ?

Started by WV Ridge Reaper, April 19, 2014, 11:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Ridge Reaper

Did everyone over sleep or is your seasons over ?

Just checking to see why this place is so quite...You guys got me worried.

My season don't open til the 28th so I am down to 8 days and counting!!!

Seen today Drew put another one down,Congrads to him!

Also want to say if anyone if looking for a mouth call even tho your season may be about done..You should give Drew a call and pick up his Trinity call.

I got mine to day along with 3 others,so I have just about all if his mouth calls..My pick is the Trinity for sure,but don't over look the Hooked call he offers as well. 

WNY Bowhunter

Just made sure my turkey rig was still shooting straight.  At 30 yds with hevi 7's old mr. longbeard is in trouble... :z-winnersmiley:.

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

WV Ridge Reaper

I wouldn't want to be him!!!

trkehunr93

To busy hunting!  I'm off this week, hopefully will get an upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WV Ridge Reaper

Hot dam that's what we want to hear !!!

C J Stahly

I have been out 2x this year.  Once on the 5th for a few hours with Donald and then this past Saturday for a couple hours when it was 50 degrees, raining, and windy. 

Just getting back, getting ready to move, and such just put my season kind of on the back burner.  I am off Wed, Thu, Fri so I might get a chance to hunt; however, I have out-processing to do. 

Hopefully...maybe....possibly I can sneak out for a few hours.

davisd9

Been hunting and spending time with the family. Got an evening of fishing in as well. Might make it back out a time or two. I hope to

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Quote from: WNY Bowhunter on April 20, 2014, 06:30:47 PM
Just made sure my turkey rig was still shooting straight.  At 30 yds with hevi 7's old mr. longbeard is in trouble... :z-winnersmiley:.

Cannot wait to see them NY birds start rolling in! That pattern will put on a hurting!

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

SCGobbler

I got one of each and they are phenomenal.  The Able Assassin gets really soft.

That Trinity seems to be a winner too.

I told Drew the other say there isn't a bad one and I can run all of them equally well.

Sent from my Windows Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

trkehunr93

Quote from: SCGobbler on April 22, 2014, 11:54:10 PM
I got one of each and they are phenomenal.  The Able Assassin gets really soft.

That Trinity seems to be a winner too.

I told Drew the other say there isn't a bad one and I can run all of them equally well.

Sent from my Windows Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

I agree that Able Assassin is on the money, very easy call to run.  I got the ghost cut as well.  Very good locator call and easy to purr with.  You def. have a talent Drew.  BTW sitting in a blind overlooking two fields with hopes that the three gobblers I spotted in one I the fields with some hens yesterday around noon will make it back out to one I these fields today.  Fingers crossed!