turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Steve Mann Box Calls

Started by hunter22, April 04, 2014, 08:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSlam51

What's your favorite combo from steve? I'm going to order a signature box.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

dwcim

BigSlam51

Just got on his list for a walnut over mahogany signature.

Happy hooker

A few months ago I got a air dryed mahogany with a maple lid signature from him,,,he has some extremely prime mahogany stock right now. You will love that call.

BigSlam51

Glad to hear!! Care to post a pic of yours?
Quote from: Happy hooker on April 20, 2019, 01:41:29 PM
A few months ago I got a air dryed mahogany with a maple lid signature from him,,,he has some extremely prime mahogany stock right now. You will love that call.

packmule

Quote from: nitro on April 22, 2014, 09:13:09 AM
I need to do a "family" photo.... Here are a "few" of mine..

I carry an '01 Paddle call from Steve on every hunt.. It is battle proven...

I'd love to see a pic of that call, remember you mentioning it before.

Happy hooker

Ill try to get you some pictures
Let me tell you what a craftsman devoted to his customers Steve is!!! When he was making my call the air dryed mahogany box part of the call was a sure thing, wood was prime has you can get, But he made and mounted 12 different paddles that he tried on the perfect box to make sure he had just the right one and updated me on every one playing it on the phone and saying " I can do better".. 12 0f them!!!
That's pride in your work and devotion to your customers,,Neil picked the right student.

BigSlam51

That's what I'm talking about! No wonder he has list as long as he does!
Quote from: Happy hooker on April 20, 2019, 11:56:05 PM
Ill try to get you some pictures
Let me tell you what a craftsman devoted to his customers Steve is!!! When he was making my call the air dryed mahogany box part of the call was a sure thing, wood was prime has you can get, But he made and mounted 12 different paddles that he tried on the perfect box to make sure he had just the right one and updated me on every one playing it on the phone and saying " I can do better".. 12 0f them!!!
That's pride in your work and devotion to your customers,,Neil picked the right student.