turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got the upgrade...

Started by Turkeykiller12, April 02, 2014, 12:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeykiller12

He's not as big as I wanted but he's still an upgrade. Had an awesome hunt this morning. Killed a good bird, walking back to the truck had another one fire up. Sit down and called 3 more long beards in and limited out right there on one of the 3 birds.

sent from a taxpayers phone.

turkeykiller22

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Congrats! Time to hit up another state now!  :turkey2: :funnyturkey: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

boomer

JVA54

Wow!! that didn't take long!!
     CONGRATS!!

davisd9

Awesome! Congratulations! Been having plenty of action but just not been able to finish the deal. Roosted a bird last night but let a buddy go after him. Wish I had gone after him, haha. Buddy said a strutter was with him and he felt the strutter was a little bigger.

Hunting a while this evening and then back Friday afternoon and Chris and I on them Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

WV Ridge Reaper

Turkeykiller12

Quite an awesome morning. Going in the morning to take my 6 year old. Hopefully he can get his first bird. Here's some pix from this morning.

WV Ridge Reaper

Your one boy looks like he has sit behind a bird a time or or two haha.

Turkeykiller12

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on April 02, 2014, 07:41:58 PM
Your one boy looks like he has sit behind a bird a time or or two haha.
maybe a time or two. That boy loves the woods.

davisd9

Going to update you score on the running total when I get on a computer. Easier to do it that way they on the phone. Congratulations again!

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

Quote from: davisd9 on April 02, 2014, 08:30:06 PM
Going to update you score on the running total when I get on a computer. Easier to do it that way they on the phone. Congratulations again!

Sounds good.

davisd9

Quote from: Turkeykiller12 on April 02, 2014, 08:54:50 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on April 02, 2014, 08:30:06 PM

Sounds good.

Done!

trkehunr93

Way to go!  Whackin'em and stackin'em  :icon_thumright: