Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Everybody huddle up and take a knee...

Started by BowBendr, March 30, 2014, 09:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

Ok, it's time to go. No long speeches, everybodys done this before, nothing new, just bird killin'.
Bawana done gone to AL and DMP starts this week, here we go:

:newmascot:  :newmascot:  :newmascot:  :newmascot:  :newmascot:

Have fun...take good pics...take multiple pics...get help taking pics...have fun...give your bird full credit for what he scores...new guys holler out if you need help...be safe...have fun...ready...on 3...break....

You guys have a great season !!

MDbowman

Short and sweet! Good to see some guys finally hitting the woods.

bawana

In Bama, will be hitting it in the morning!!

derek

www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

Duke0002

Hands in, on 3 yell "break".... 1,2,3... "BREAK!"  Let's go team...

chcltlabz

Quote from: bawana on March 30, 2014, 10:40:20 PM
In Bama, will be hitting it in the morning!!

I'm all for hitting it, but you should go turkey hunting while you're down there.

This last 2 weeks may kill me...
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

DMP

Can't wait.  Not sure what this year holds.  Have over 4800 acres to hunt but haven't been seeing or hearing near as many birds that we have in past years.  Finding more birds on public ground than private.  Time will tell. 

:turkey2: 

BowBendr

Quote from: DMP on March 31, 2014, 06:51:53 PM
Can't wait.  Not sure what this year holds.  Have over 4800 acres to hunt but haven't been seeing or hearing near as many birds that we have in past years.  Finding more birds on public ground than private.  Time will tell. 

:turkey2:

Bawana text me this morning from 'bama and said it was quiet as a church mouse down there all morning. I know several people that went to the woods this morning to scout and heard nary a peep...me included.

Fullfan

Okay fellers get after em... I so hate being so far behind all the rest. Everyone has their foot on a gobblers head and I walking around in snow.

Do good boys...
Don't gobble at me...

canadatom

Good luck to everybody starting, can't wait to see pics to get me by until April 25th