turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Osceola down!!

Started by turkeykiller22, March 30, 2014, 02:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeykiller22

Well, I finally finished my slam up!! The Lord provided a long beard for me to shoot the first morning of the hunt!

There were 3 long beards that pitched out into a big burned field in front of us with 15 or so hens. We slipped around to where they were wanting to go. Eased and setup for them, they turned and went back over a small hill into the middle of the field. We tried calling to them, and ended up calling in two other gobblers that were by themselves. I shot mine!!

We sat tight and I gave the gun to my dad, and another hunter was with us as well. I got behind the camera, and started calling, about an hour later we pulled 2 of the long beards away from the hens, and my dad and the other hunter doubled from the same tree I shot mine from!! Needs to say the Lord provided a wonderful experience in His creation! All th glory goes to Him! I will post pictures soon!!

-Drew
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

JVA54

Awesome   Congrats on the slam!!

davisd9

Congratulations Drew! Hope to get down to Florida one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

boomer

WV Ridge Reaper

memert116

:z-winnersmiley:  Congratulations on the slam... :icon_thumright:

Turkeykiller12

Congratulations

sent from a taxpayers phone.