turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New High on the rang.

Started by SumToy, March 24, 2014, 07:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

I have had a few folks post and call in with High numbers.  This is the 1st time we had a 20 go over 200 at the range.  It was a Win SX3 with 26 inch barrel.  This was the Federal 7's.    This had me going  :drool:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

IowaGobblers

Thats smokin! Great pattern!

mossyoakpro

Phillippians 4:13

BigStrutter

That's a fantastic pattern! I would be going  :drool: as well..lol
"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep"

COssman14

Wow. Looks like you have it figured out!
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

surehuntsalot

now that is something to look at :icon_thumright:
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

SumToy

I have been telling folks the SX3 was a gun that had gotten looked over by a lot of folks.  It is a good gun for the money.  Poor mans browning
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

beagler

Never Misses

BandedSpur

Me thinks you have that shell figured out. WTG

SKFOOTER

buckeyejim

Not suprised Mr. Lambert sent me a 562-5 for an 870 LW magnum 28" barrel that put up 208 in the 10" circle at a lasered 40 yrds from the muzzle with fed. heavyweight 3" 7s the first shot (with those shells)  I didnt even waste anymore shells from that point on. Its a head buster without a doubt! The target pic is on here somewhere. When we went back to shoot at the 40 yrd mark I laughed and said that I would never shoot this far my buddy was laughing too till that little 20 made his 12 that he bragged about look like well you know! Also shooting the double bead sight (front white bead and center brass bead) it hits just a hair high with those shells which I like! Sumtoy has these shells pegged !

SKFOOTER

Once again, Sumtoy, which choke yielded these 200+ numbers thru the Winchester SX3?? :OGturkeyhead:

SumToy

562-5 has been our go to choke. 

SKFOOTER

savduck

William Jbrown M2 went over a 200 with the 562-5 at forty with fed7s. He shot a 130 with sixes too.

That's an awesome pattern.
Georgia Boy