turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Good Luck Donald

Started by C J Stahly, March 19, 2014, 07:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C J Stahly

Good luck in BAMA buddy!  Hope you have a successful hunt; however, more importantly I hope you have safe travels and enjoy the opportunity.

JVA54

Be safe and good luck!!

turkeykiller22

Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

boomer

trkehunr93

Good luck!  With all those shells I sold you you best kill something!

davisd9

Thanks Chris and everyone. We got to Alabama safe. Hunting has been tough with the cold mornings. Did score a good bird today at 12:35 central time. It was with those 6s you sold me Jim.

Never gobbled. Fed through a plot and went into some pines and started strutting and spitting and drumming. Called him to an opening to my right but too far. Shut up for 15 minutes to let him walk off. Got up and ran to the tre and strutted by. Three note lost yelps got him walking back, could hear him, but not see him. Then I caught his movement and scratched leaves. He stepped in my cleanest hole and i laid the hammer. 21 lbs, 11" beard, and 1" sharp spurs. Scores 63. Will post pictures in scoring thread when I get home. Did not hear a gobble all day today, but spitting and drumming works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

boomer

trkehunr93

WV Ridge Reaper