OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Patterned my new sumtoy yesterday.

Started by PEHunter, March 16, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PEHunter

Very pleased with the results. Shot several rounds and this is a fairly typical pattern. Details are on the target.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

SKFOOTER

Great pattern!  What was the Lot # of those Fed 7's????

PEHunter

5P-37PN736 is the only number I find inked on the inside of the box.  I am assuming this is it.

SKFOOTER

Yep.  That's the Lot #.  And a good one at that! :OGturkeyhead:

FL-Boss

that's smokin good for a 20ga.  I always say when it comes to 20ga - can't beat Sumtoy and Fed #7 HW

R AJ

If it needs to be any better than that for turkey hunting then we are in trouble. Good to see another Sumtoy choke headed to the woods.

nyhunter

great pattern, I hope my 26" 870 patterns good with the sumtoy choke, so far it hasn't impressed me with a truloc .575 , RSF .570 or .572 , ssx. 

I got my fingers crossed the sumtoy is the ticket.

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

SwampHunter11b

Great looking pattern! Just ordered a Sumtoy for my 870 20ga yesterday. Hope I get similar reslults.

PEHunter

Thanks, I couldn't be more please with the results.  I was great dealing with William, I told what I had and what load I wanted to shoot and told me what I needed for a 40 yard gun.  That simple and quick.  You can't beat it.

BigStrutter

Nice pattern! I'm definitely going to have to check out one of these Sumtoy chokes soon.
"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep"