North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

They're Here! They're Here!

Started by SCGobbler, March 14, 2014, 09:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCGobbler

The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

davisd9

Glad you got your tags.  Mine came last week I think.  Was starting to sweat and was going to call them if they were not there in a day or two more.

April 1 will be here before you know it!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

trkehunr93

Wow, you all have to wait for the game dept. to mail you your tags?  I would be a wreck waiting on something like that, especially with our fine postal service responsible for delivering them.  Glad I can print mine off the computer.  Anyway, good luck to both of ya'll.  I'll be at it 2 weeks after you.

davisd9

You can get them in the mail or you can pick them up at a sporting goods store or dnr office
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

SCGobbler

If you wait on the ones from DNR, they are printed vs. somebody writing them out for you and then not being able to read it.

You can get them though, but getting them in the mail is like Christmas!!!

:turkey2:
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge