OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

middle tennessee 3-11-14

Started by tnturkey, March 11, 2014, 11:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnturkey

they were hammering this morning. heard atleast 80 gobbles this morning. starting to get there. gets you fired up hopefully in a week and a half we can get the kids on a bird or two.

reflexl

longbeard11

Would love to get out to TN and hunt!! One of these days I will check it off the list!

tnturkey

reflexl

wvboy

Any Reports from Dickson or Houston Counties?  I will be hunting those areas the opening few days..

Thx..
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

turkey_slayer

Quote from: wvboy on March 19, 2014, 09:12:53 AM
Any Reports from Dickson or Houston Counties?  I will be hunting those areas the opening few days..

Thx..

Wvboy I bet they will be hammering then. Weather is looking good now till the opener. Break up should be occurring around that time

WillH

They've been hammerin up here in Cheatham co since last weekend that I've heard. Just a couple more weeks!!! I can hardly wait  :funnyturkey:

sasquatch1

Quote from: reflexl on March 13, 2014, 11:28:30 AM
Which county?
Awsome!!!! Going to my favorite Wma over there to hunt the week of the opener, will miss opening weekend but will be there mon-sun of the opening week. got me pumped hearing that!

tnturkey

going to listen again in the morning for the juvi hunt.

tnturkey

went again this morning getting ready for the juvi hunt. and it was a little chilly but holy cow long beards every where. I lost count after 200 gobbles this morning. I sure hope they are this fired up in the morning.

Nothing in my first farm but my second farm was on fire. But it always is there are so many birds its crazy!

hs strut

they were gooblin pretty good on my place this mornin  season opens tommorow here i cant wait
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry