Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Sorry I haven't been around BUT

Started by Onpoint, March 08, 2014, 03:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onpoint

I use tapatalk to access all the forums I frequent. For some reason or another this is the only forum that it will not let me respond to threads on. I can make threads all day long. Send and receive P'S but can't respond to any. Not even my own. I've updates Tapatalk, bought the pro version, deleted it and re downloaded. I even reset my phone. Nothing seems to work. I'm still here and am ready for Tennessee season. To get rollin. I'm hoping to have this issue resolved before season gets started. Either way if I don't I will either have to post using the browser (which I hate doing) or use jonis phone and post.

Just wanted yall to know i ain't abandoned yall or forgot about ya. I check in on here everyday but I just can't say anything.

If anybody needs anything drop me a line via PM.

Good luck everybody

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

West Augusta

I don't use Tapatalk and have no issues with my phone or tablet.  Can you log on to this forum not using Tapatalk?
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

hotrod3h

Sorry to hear your having trouble replying on here. I also mainly just use my phone to post on here. I've never used Tapatalk don't even know what it is but I've never had an issue posting here or anywhere else. Hope you solve your problem.

longspur

I used tapatalk for a while but got low on space and let it go. Good to hear form you. I haven't been talking much lately either.  Busy busy busy. I'm going to listen in the morning. They should be fired up.

spurman

Good to hear from you Justin you will get it figured out.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Charley B

Me neither, never used tapatalk, but glad to hear from you buddy!  I am in a freakin turkey hunting mood currently.  Departure time is approching fast!!!!