OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Newest Glass Call sound file

Started by SouthernStrut, March 03, 2014, 01:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthernStrut

Here's a clip of my newest glass call in a walnut pot.  Striker is a one piece osage orange I recently turned.  Hope you enjoy, and any feedback would be great.

<iframe width="100%" height="400" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?visual=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F137648869%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-yYYrR&show_artwork=true&secret_url=true"></iframe>

Blake
Southern Strut True Custom Calls
- True Custom Glass, Crystal, Copper, Slate, etc.
www.southernstrutcalls.com

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk.  Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.  It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."  -Fred Bear

REBELYELL

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

Teebugg

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

L.F. Cox

Sounds pretty good....actually about the best I've heard on here.

SouthernStrut

Quote from: L.F. Cox on March 11, 2014, 07:33:04 AM

Wow, thanks Cox!  I sure do appreciate it.  I used that very call to lure in a longbeard on a youth hunt this past weekend.  The hens couldn't stand it and the gobblers wanted it bad.  Every time I hit it I got a response from at least a few hens cutting and yelping.  In the end ol boy couldn't stand it and had to come check it out.  I think my new osage strikers really bring the true turkey out of the calls.  Thanks again for the feedback.
Blake

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk.  Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.  It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."  -Fred Bear

Letumgrowup

L.F. Cox

Did you feel belittled by my post about your sound file ?

SouthernStrut

Quote from: L.F. Cox on March 13, 2014, 07:11:42 PM

Did you feel belittled by my post about your sound file ?

No no, not at all. Hope I didn't come off that way.  Truly appreciative and excited to hear my calls being considered some of the best on here.
Blake

L.F. Cox

No...nothing to do with you.

I made that post in reference to another call maker saying all I do is belittle people.

rem 300

rdmar

The call sounds good how much are your calls could u pm me

SouthernStrut

Quote from: rdmar on March 16, 2014, 09:49:20 PM
The call sounds good how much are your calls could u pm me

Thanks rdmar, Pm sent.
Blake

allchokedup