turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Finally finished with my 870

Started by 3seasons, February 28, 2014, 10:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3seasons

It's been a fun project and with the help fork some guys on here I finally completed my little 20. ATI stock, burris ff3, polished barrel, trigger job and custom dip.  Very happy with the looks beyond happy with the performance. It's unreal how awesome this little 20 shoots.

gophert

I love that pattern!!!!   The next one I dip myself, will be in that pattern. 

WildSpur

Nice looking gun!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

mossyoakpro

Sweet looking gun!!  Who did your trigger for you?  I need to get that done myself...

Thanks for sharing!!
Phillippians 4:13

outdoors

NICE CAMO :: I HAD TO LOOK FOR A SECOND TO SEE WHAT U WAS TALKING BOUT ........  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

JuniorPre 360

Not to sound dumb, but I really didn't see the gun at first in the first picture haha. That looks really cool! There isn't a single thing I don't like about this gun.

turkeyhunter91

that looks great, good luck with it this season

FullChoke

Very nice job. I have always contended that bark camouflage should be oriented to run the length of the gun, not cut across it. It makes it look so much like a limb that it simply disappears.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Captaintopwater

Quote from: FullChoke on February 28, 2014, 04:58:48 PM
Very nice job. I have always contended that bark camouflage should be oriented to run the length of the gun, not cut across it. It makes it look so much like a limb that it simply disappears.

It took me 30 minutes to get it through the guys head why I wanted mine dipped that way. That's a fine lookin shootin iron.

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

BowBendr

Quote from: Captaintopwater on February 28, 2014, 05:30:39 PM
Quote from: FullChoke on February 28, 2014, 04:58:48 PM

It took me 30 minutes to get it through the guys head why I wanted mine dipped that way. That's a fine lookin shootin iron.

After he finished i'm sure he saw why you wanted it that way, and will do more in the future. Good looking rig !  :icon_thumright:

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

3seasons

Quote from: mossyoakpro on February 28, 2014, 10:51:12 AM
Sweet looking gun!!  Who did your trigger for you?  I need to get that done myself...

Thanks for sharing!!

I did the trigger job myself.  Its real crisp and light, I love it.

3seasons

Thanks
I hope to add a few more notches to it this season. Hoping to let a couple people get their first birds with it too.

wbralo

Thats awesome!!!  :drool: :drool: How do you like the ati stock? Also, does the trigger job make a noticeable difference? I am considering having a trigger job on mine.