OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Blind idea ???

Started by dkight, February 27, 2014, 07:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkight

I'm looking for any ideas of a low type blind or shell to use with my gobbler lounger chair which sits very low to the ground. Most blinds I have seen are made for standard type chairs which is much to tall to see out of. I have the idea of something like collapsible tent poles curved overhead like a rainbow with a camo tarp maybe? Thanks for any input.

jims

You might take a look at ghostblinds.  They come in 2 different heights and use mirrors to mimic the surroundings.  They are a bit on the expensive side.  I would think stake blinds would work pretty well and are a little more compact...and super cheap!

olejake

Quote from: jims on February 28, 2014, 09:08:56 AM
You might take a look at ghostblinds.  They come in 2 different heights and use mirrors to mimic the surroundings.  They are a bit on the expensive side.  I would think stake blinds would work pretty well and are a little more compact...and super cheap!

I had never heard of Ghostblinds before today..pretty intriguing concept..don't know why I couldn't have come up with an idea like this...lol...or better yet...the Thermacell...now, THAT'S an invention of the century

nickhrp

Hunter specialties 12' camo portable ground blind works great with those chairs I use one I pick a tree or thick brush where I can set it in a half circle to cover my front and sides plus it's 20$ dollars all day long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God Bless the Outdoors

appalachianstruttstopper

I personally like the camo tree umbrella. Works great, cheap, and most of them you can screw in the tree or lay in front of you.