Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Let's See What You're Shootin'!

Started by Rathunter04, February 24, 2014, 08:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rathunter04

I figured I'd start a thread to see what everyone is shooting! I've shot an 870 Super Mag for the last 12 years but I finally pulled the trigger this year and bought an autoloader. I got a Stoeger 3500 that I just put a SumToys in earlier this month. Can't wait for it to get warm enough to get out and shoot it!  :z-guntootsmiley:

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin

SouthernThunder

No pic but my "beard buster" is a pump 12 ga Benelli Nova...jelly head choke. Been thinking about putting a red dot on it but not sure yet.

If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"
                                                        -Bear Bryant

bamagtrdude

I've been shooting a Stoeger M2000 in Realtree APG for several years now; using a Primos Tight Wad choke tube & custom 3" "blended" shells; works like a champ for me.
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

SouthernStrut

The only turkey gun I've ever owned, a Remington 870 SPS-T 3-1/2" Super Magnum with a Pure Gold .670 choke.  I've used Winchester Supreme 3-1/2" #5 for a long long time, but this year I'm going with the new long beards.  Extremely tight pattern at 40 yds, and that's just about as far as I'll shoot.

Hopefully I can draw him in close with a few new calls I made for this season.  The wait is killin me boys.

Blake
Southern Strut True Custom Calls
- True Custom Glass, Crystal, Copper, Slate, etc.
www.southernstrutcalls.com

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk.  Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.  It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."  -Fred Bear

appalachianstruttstopper

535 MB tactical turkey 12ga
870 youth 20 ga
Browning BPS 12ga

Indiana Bushwacker

Mossberg 935 I added a new psitol grip stock, SSX 670 choke, and fast fire 3. All i have left to do is add the mossberg skin

E-F-Brady

Mossberg 935 with Stardot and Williams Firesights "Quietus"  Cant figure out how to get a picture up...
"Put 'em out like a house fire"