turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Team Logo

Started by Rathunter04, February 13, 2014, 12:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rathunter04

So I've been noticing a lot of the teams on here have a logo. I was just messing around with Photoshop a little bit this morning at work and threw this together. What do you think? Anyone interested in giving it a shot?

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin

Chuck1443

Great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SouthernThunder

Yeah wow that's great! I vote for that one!

If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"
                                                        -Bear Bryant

ky turkey hunter

SouthernStrut

Yeah man I like that a lot.  Real nice
Blake
Southern Strut True Custom Calls
- True Custom Glass, Crystal, Copper, Slate, etc.
www.southernstrutcalls.com

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk.  Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.  It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."  -Fred Bear

Bradley

Looks  Great!  Works for me.

SouthernThunder

Now how do I get it to show up under my posts?

If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"
                                                        -Bear Bryant

Indiana Bushwacker

Rathunter04

Ok so it took some tinkering this morning but it looks like you need to save the image to PhotoBucket or something similar to that. I tried Dropbox first and it did not work. Its got to be a cloud type storage space that will give you a direct image code. Once you've copied the code just go into your forum profile and paste the code to your signature and it should work!

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin

Chuck1443

Hey rathunter , I'm doing something wrong I think ?

14/02/14/ga8atu8a.jpg[/IMG]

Rathunter04

Guys,
I've been asked several times today how I got my banner in my signature. I'm sure there are other ways to do it but here is what worked for me. Take a look at the PDF and the instructions in it. It should help, its kinda hard to explain w/o pics so I think this will help. Let me know if anyone has trouble with it!