Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Where ya all huntin at this year?

Started by Rathunter04, February 13, 2014, 06:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rathunter04

Obviously not looking for specifics here but just generally! I live in NE Ohio and I'll be hunting Ohio, PA, WV, and probably Alabama assuming my plans don't fall through! Can't wait to get the season started and win a contest along the way!  :anim_25:

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin

ky turkey hunter

I'll be in Tennessee for a few day then hunt at home in Kentucky  :anim_25: to everyone

Bradley

I live in Chama New Mexico which is in the north central part of the state about 10 miles from the Colorado State line.  I will for sure be hunting NM,  Colorado,  and the Jicarilla Apache Indian reservation.  I may also be hunting in Kansas. I can't wait for the season to start. I was out the other day and saw 8 gobblers. I made a few yelps with my mouth and they all sounded off,  lol. It's something I never get tired of seeing or hearing,  Love it!
Go Team Beards Bandits!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bradley

Rathunter I just noticed you don't have me listed on the team??? What's the deal?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rathunter04

Sorry about that Bradley I just added you! I must have either missed you or when I copy and pasted all the names attached to one of the PMs you weren't on the one I selected!

I've also invited Indiana Bushwacker to join the team, with some picture proof, so we are down to two spots left! Keep recruiting if you know anyone on here!

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin

Indiana Bushwacker

here is some picture proof will this work

Rathunter04

Indiana Bushwacker

SouthernStrut

Man I think we've thrown together quite a team!  I'll be hunting my private land in Alabama and a few more places in the state.  I'll probably get to hunt Georgia and possibly Mississippi too.  If some plans come together I might get to hunt Kansas or Missouri with a buddy of mine who films for a tv show.  Oh and I may get to hunt my uncle in law's club in Tennessee too.  Hey Rat, what dates are you planning to hunt down here in Alabama?
Blake
Southern Strut True Custom Calls
- True Custom Glass, Crystal, Copper, Slate, etc.
www.southernstrutcalls.com

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk.  Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.  It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."  -Fred Bear

ky turkey hunter

If anyone makes it to Kentucky I'll let you in on some good public land

Bradley

If any of you Guys would like to come out west and kill a Merriam just let me know. I always like having new hunting buddies. All you would need is a plane ticket and buy your license.  I have a guest house and plenty of good grub.

SouthernThunder

I'll be hunting primarily in NE Florida and Alabama. If I'm really lucky I'll get the invite back to South Florida for another osceola!

If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"
                                                        -Bear Bryant

Indiana Bushwacker

Hunting Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and may try to hit Kentucky or Illinois this year

Rathunter04

SouthernStrut I'm really hoping to make it down there sometime late next month. We have an office down in Atlanta and one of my buddies down there is from Alabama and invited me down to hunt. I'm hoping I have some dates in the next week or two! If that falls through I might be getting ahold of Bradley, I will hunting somewhere before Ohio comes in this year!  :)