Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Jake Killer huh ?

Started by WV Ridge Reaper, February 11, 2014, 11:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Ridge Reaper

So I get a package this morning showing Gander mnt as the sender.

I knew I hadn't ordered anything so I look at who the package is for

Didn't really know what to think,other then someone has to be messin with me...I open this box up which it pretty big in size,I find this hat

So by now I'm all happy,who wouldn't want a new bottomland hat.

I text my hunting buddy and show him the label,his reply

At then end if the day it's the little things like this that make a true hunting buddy.

Sent from West By God Virginia.

davisd9

Nothing more fun then a little ribbing from a buddy!  Dirt road ninja nicknamed me Sir Miss Alot cause I missed my opening bird hunting with him in MS, I think he was more disappointed than I was.  We can always ask CJ Stahly about his enjoyment of running and shooting.   :TooFunny:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

You have to Match!    :smiley-char092:

WV Ridge Reaper

I'd like to hear about the running and shooting story!!

But yes indeed,wanna kill bird you gotta look good while doing it haha.

Sent from West By God Virginia.

C J Stahly

Quote from: davisd9 on February 11, 2014, 12:10:41 PM
Nothing more fun then a little ribbing from a buddy!  Dirt road ninja nicknamed me Sir Miss Alot cause I missed my opening bird hunting with him in MS, I think he was more disappointed than I was.  We can always ask CJ Stahly about his enjoyment of running and shooting.   :TooFunny:

Hey now....that was a 40 that would have turned heads at the NFL combine!!  The bird went home with us...still say that's all that matters.  :TooFunny:  :z-guntootsmiley:

davisd9

Quote from: C J Stahly on February 18, 2014, 09:09:32 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on February 11, 2014, 12:10:41 PM

Hey now....that was a 40 that would have turned heads at the NFL combine!!  The bird went home with us...still say that's all that matters.  :TooFunny:  :z-guntootsmiley:

I was bragging on ya. I was quite impressed. I would like to see a 40 time minus the gun, vest, and boots. Too bad I did not have the chance to display my running skills.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer