OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What kind of target are you use'n ??

Started by Fox Fire, March 11, 2011, 09:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox Fire

I need a target ina bad way, usually get on of the blocks filled with cloth and they last ok but can get shot out, the best part of this kind is the easy arrow removal.
tried others but some pulled the inserts out they grip so tite, or get so shot out and cant be fixed.

So what are ya'll shoot'n at ?

VAHUNTER

i bought two blobs the first of Feb. they are great!!! i was not to sure about them at first. arrows was hard to pull. now they are fine. i shoot every day but these will last me for years.
i also use bags for 40 through 60yds. they are great. stop any arrow. the best part is the easy arrow removal
Good things come to those who wait

Fox Fire

40-60 yards...are you kidd'n  :o? I cant even see a target that far much less than hit it.

My long shots are 30-35 yards, Robin Hood I aint, Rite?

VAHUNTER

i love shooting long ranges in the back yard. being able to watch the arrow flight and seeing it drop into the kill zone is a lot of fun. it also really helps when i go back to 20and 30yds. of course i would Never take a shot at a animal at that distance but it is fun on targets
Good things come to those who wait

Fox Fire

Now that you mention it i read a article a few years ago about long range bow shoot'n, they said once you get used shots at normal ranges were pie.

Also read a article in Trad Archey about a compatition that's held in japan, Korea, China???( cant remember) but they were shoot'n  at targets well over a hundred yards away, interest'n stuff it was.