Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

banner

Started by reflexl, January 31, 2014, 09:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

I have been playing with banners. I made this one a little too small but can resize it. We can pretty much make anything. How do yo like this one except bigger? Maybe nice border on it? reflexl

darn2ten

Nothing wrong with yours, I was just playing. Couldn't figure out how to get a actual picture in the banner.

reflexl

playing with more banners. Tn Beard Buster sent me a pic but the resolution was too low to use it. Anyone that wan't to take a crack at it by all means do. Here are my two latest attemps. What do you boys think?

reflexl

Quote from: darn2ten on January 31, 2014, 11:00:59 PM
Nothing wrong with yours, I was just playing. Couldn't figure out how to get a actual picture in the banner.

That looks pretty good to me. reflexl

Expressjet

reflexl

What do yall think? Like one of these or try some more? Anyone that wants to make one we will give it a look. reflexl

bigbird

If I knew how to make one I'd give it a try...lol. Yours looks good

reflexl

Boys we probably need to decide on a permanent banner. I like darn2tens. I also like the one I did with the one bird on the left and the script down the middle. Some of our members are very busy at the moment so it may be a few days before you see them post. Waht do you boys think?

darn2ten

I'm good with whatever! I'm just ready to  hunt some turkeys. I'll vote for yours.

reflexl

You and me both! I get the gitters this time of year. reflexl