turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nothing like a old owl!!

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, August 24, 2013, 12:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

Ever since I was a little fella growing up I always think of my father calling owls up to the porch and close enough it was a spooky animal to be so close. So my dad  taught me to hoot as a youngster and I can hang with natural voice but since building calls there always have been piles of folks that don't have confidence in there natural hooting skills and have been after me to build a hooter well for two years of playing with hooters not straight but off and on with decent success but never as good as I could owl myself well I tried enough that I learned a lot about it but I honestly I feel my natural owl hooting skills have been beat lol with this call and I can't hoot like I can on this call.. I still have some issues with the way I am joining the call together the way I want, being a flute type call but I hope to have it ironed out by the end of next week and a presentable call to show along with another video. So give it a listen and turn your sound up..Thanks

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m596/houndstoothgamecalls/DB4BE940-18D5-4F11-89B0-88B6ABDBCEAA-10299-00000A450667A9B8.mp4

land cruiser

Very nice. Are you going to he selling these?

Houndstooth Game Calls

I plan on it! Thanks for the compliment....

owlhoot

:morning:   very nice, sounds great. :icon_thumright:

savduck

Lyle, thats the one you and Sadler have been working on with the custom guts?
Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

Yep me and Sadler named the guts as well "FAYB" guts that's what's gonna be imprinted on them so folks will know there mine and a tribute to him as a good friend!! Long story about the name of the guts but that's kinda something between Sadler and I one day I will tell you the story behind it Del!!!

NoMoDanSnyder

Sounds great to me.  Any chance you'll sell the guts separate? 

spurz

The Cohutta Strutter

Anybody seen America lately?