North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2014 Turkey Contest RANDOM Registration Tread

Started by Old Gobbler, January 11, 2014, 09:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank G

Team A

Would like to join in. My location is Hardin Co TN Pickwick Lake area.  :newmascot: This "yotie" will never bother a turkey again. :camohat: The duck gun still works. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Frank G  In Tennessee

Frank G

Quote from: SouthernStrut on February 09, 2014, 07:34:32 PM
Hey y'all, I'm brand new to the forum but would like to get in on the contest if it's not too late.  I'm in Alabama.

I'm from Hardin Co myself ........ Tennessee. Trying to get on a team, just notice, may have missed the cut off date. Can't load a image. :camohat:

Frank G  In Tennessee

Frank G

Quote from: Drthorn on February 07, 2014, 05:48:50 PM
Looking for a team..will be my first year doing this. I am out of Hardin Co KY, one of the top counties year after year in KY for turkey harvest. Hope this submission is not too late.

Pic of one I got last season

Dr ..... I'm from Hardin Co as well .......... Tennessee though  :camohat:

Frank G  In Tennessee

Old Gobbler

I allocated some team members on 2/12/2014  I edited your posts to reflect your new team that you guys are on , it's a temporary name until you decide a team captain , and team name -

I will place more people as the register to this thread
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

mwr

team A

Ontgunner

Sign me up. team B

"Early bird get's the worm but the second mouse get's the cheese"

Frank G

:newmascot:
Anyone that has been placed on "Team A" please send me a note, we can hook up. I'm new to this forum, but by the images you have posted it appears we ARE developing "THE A TEAM"

He may be the lead gobbler........ my first lead his last lead.

Frank G  In Tennessee

JW

team A

Well I can't wait no more! :(

5 year veteran from the Red Dawn Raiders in need of a Team.

References
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,29644.0.html
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,6864.0.html
and I can't find any further back but I have scored with a bird of 60 points or better all of my 5 years

JW

Frank G

JW,
Your welcome to join Team A if you would like. There are only 4 of us now (new team) we don't even have a name yet :camohat: I just tossed out "The A Team" just to get something rolling. Let me know, the OG guys had added team # to posts with interest. I sent a note to the other A guys this morning.

Frank G  In Tennessee

asmith4

Well it shows me on team A. Can anyone message me and to what all needs to be done? Im lost

Gobblerjim

Am I be assigned to a team or do I just jump on a A,B or C team?

Tard

team C

Hi guys i am looking to join a team!! I am a turkey hunter from Canada and i am planning to shoot some turkeys in Ontario,Quebec ,Florida,Maine and Vermont as well!!Last year got 7 nice toms and looking to add some more this year!! :turkey2:

Tard aka Steve!!   If it's gobble shoot it!!

turkey buster

team C

Put me on a team please

Illini Tom

team C

team C it is for me  :turkey2:

nickhrp

team C

I'm new to the contest I want in if it's not to late I'm from Decatur county TN love me some turkey hunting put me on a team please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God Bless the Outdoors