OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

OL' TOM BINGO !!!!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, March 10, 2011, 10:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

OL' TOM BINGO !!

FIRST ,  A HUGE THANKS GOES OUT TO OL' TOM AND THEIR PROSTAFF !!!!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK OUT THEIR FINE PRODUCTS CLICK ONE OF THE BANNERS !!!!! 

THE LUCKY WINNER GETS A ...... Ol' Tom Cap and a I-Beam vest in Mossy Oak Bottom Land Pattern  - retail $140.00 !

Time & Motion I-BEAM Turkey Vest

Product ID: : OT249

New for 2011, the I-Beam Turkey Vest takes all the innovative pocket features that put Ol' Tom on the map and combines them with an incredible new comfort feature – the I-Beam back pad.  The I-Beam design provides comfort and protection for hunters of all shapes and sizes.  While most vests only offer protection for a small portion of your back, the I-Beam protects your shoulders, spine, and lower lumbar area.  This added protection is vital to waiting out stubborn longbeards no matter what kind of tree you lean against.

Technical Features:
·         Gun Cradle™
·         Two Box Call Pockets
·         Adjustable Chest Strap
·         Two Large Expandable Cargo Pockets
·         Eight Shotgun Shell Loops
·         Three Accessory Pockets
·         D-Rings for Attaching Additional Accessories
·         Four Clear Vinyl Pockets
·         Four External "During The Hunt" Diaphragm Call Pockets
·         Two Detachable Locator Call Lanyards
·         Two Primary Slate Call Pockets
·         Four Striker Sleeves
·         Magnattach™ Padded Seat Cushion
·         Blood-proof Game Bag
·         Blaze Orange Safety Flag

One Size Fits Most: adjustable side straps and chest strap allow for a broad range of adjustment

notice ******* IF YOU HAVE SENT ME BINGO PICKS FOR ANY ONE OF THE LAST 3 GAMES "TRIPLE,PURE-GOLD, AND HOOKS" -- PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME MORE PICKS YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED !!!! 

Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER".

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY  15 DIFFERENT LUCKY STATES OUT OF the USA  USa USa USa USa USa Alabama to  Wyoming  your choice.....DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES

Contest Information:
Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.If your not a member ...consider this , your invitation to register  ~*~
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER". registration starts now until SUNDAY MARCH 13TH  10 PM EASTERN

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY 15 DIFFERENT STATES DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES or short your self a state
Then when the game begins, check in daily to see which words are called out.  If the word is on your list, cross it off.  The first person to get all their words crossed off must PM BINGO to OLDGOBBLER - who will verify the words...and announce the winner...

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon