Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Continuing problems seeing all the posts here.

Started by Tail Feathers, November 25, 2013, 09:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

I've seen others post about this in the past.  The right side of most posts goes off screen and I can't read them.  Including some of this as I post it.
I've tried every screen resolution on my computer, nothing helps.
I don't have any issues on the several other forums I visit on the web.  What's different here?
Any internet computer guru's on here?
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Old Gobbler

The last upgrade , ( unavoidable ) changed the standard resolution to a higher setting     
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

TalksToTurkeys

It's an issue with your internet browser. Try a different browser like Google Chrome or firefox, if your using Internet Explorer.

I'm using IE 8 w/XP and have no problems with OG, but when I go to MidWay USA I have issues like you are having.
If I switch to Google Chrome to browse the site.  It works fine.  :z-winnersmiley:   :anim_25:

Tail Feathers

I don't really want to change browsers but I'll try it.
I'm running Windows 8...I think.  The one that looks like a stupid cell phone with apps and all.
I do not like it.  The right hand bar just cuts off the right side of the text boxes for me.
Shannon, I'm running the highest resolution I have...and this laptop is less than a year old.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Hognutz

I am using Windows 8 and it is all normal. No problems, whatsoever.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.