OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cody Turkey Calls

Started by srmturk, October 04, 2013, 09:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srmturk

Does anyone know if they are still in business?  Heard they make great slate calls so I ordered one and never heard from them.  Followed up with emails and voicemails and nothing.  Was just curious if something happened to them.

Tail Feathers

They were a pretty big player in turkey call making.  I have not heard anything about them folding.  I hope not.  They do/did make a good call.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Deputy 14

srmturk

Yes.  Used the website for the order and the multiple contacts since the order.  Just wondering if something happened to them. Seems no one is on the other end of the website.

gwa

I have a spec 1 I will sell you......

3" 870 Shell Shucker

I have an old Cody Envy Glass call, and I think they make / made a very good call.  I wish I would have also gotten one of their Slates to go with the Glass call I have, although I don't want to buy one right now.

BowBendr

srmturk

I've emailed and called them multiple times and left messages....no answer.  I was just curious if anyone on here had heard they had closed up shop or something.  No big deal...just wish I hadn't sent in an order form with my credit card number only for it to go into a black hole.