OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Soooo what is the scope - have the Raiders Rode into the sunset?

Started by JW, January 14, 2014, 12:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

LOL. My participation here with the Raiders has ended. However, I have no problem with the team continuing on, if someone wants to take over the controls, and continue with it. Due to the limited income of retirement based strictly on social security, I will be doing minimal Turkey hunting, and more teaching family members on the sport. I  still check in on the Site every week, and can be reached if needed. It has been a hoot being the captain on this team over the years, and I wish you all the best.

JW

:newmascot: well since this team is defunct - I am swiping the team logo and name for another contest! So there.

JW

Jay

Quote from: JW on January 31, 2014, 08:08:02 PM
:newmascot: well since this team is defunct - I am swiping the team logo and name for another contest! So there.

JW
I actually registered the trademark for a line of hunting clothes I will be marketing. LOL.

Jay

njdevilsb

Jay, did you ever get a private message from me regarding this?  I sent one about a month ago.

Jay

This team was maintained to keep as many members together as possible year to year, not go out and recruit a bunch of big guns. When there was an opening, I contacted OG members who had expressed interest in joining in the past. It finally reached the point very few wanted the team to continue, so it ended. If the interest would have been made last year, when I asked, I would have worked on resetting it up with one of the members as the captain. It just wouldn't be the Raiders without these guys as members. I suggest you start a different team that is your baby, and build your group.

njdevilsb

I completely understand and I didn't know that.  I had no interest in starting a new team and figured if I could have kept most of these guys together, I may have taken over the team if everyone agreed.  I was beginning to wonder if my message never went through, but I guess it did.

JW

Well I never got a message.......

and yes I am trying to swipe the team name.....so there!

JW