turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Love this 20 3 birds 3 states

Started by 3seasons, May 22, 2013, 03:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3seasons

Gotta thank a few of the folks on here for the help i received on building this 20ga. Thanks again Sand Man and Remmy1187  I love my 12ga but after this season it will be going into semi retirement.
The first time i took my 20 out was on a walk in area in KS last week and i was able to score on a real nice KS gobbler

I like it so much and i had 2 more TSS loads left so i carried it when i got to Nebraska I was able to connect on a real nice NW NE merriam which finished off my single season Grand SLAM!!!!

Next we were off to SD and after a couple days of hard hunting i was able to connect on another nice bird with my last TSS load.

I love this lil gun and cant wait for next year.

Just had to share.  Ill post a full story in the general forum
5 days 4 states 11 birds.

remmy1187

WTG, looks like you did real good this year.   These 20's with HTL loads are nothing short of amazing.  I also semi retired my 12 gauge, my 20's shoot almost as good and kick and weigh a lot less.  Congrats!!!

Sand Man

Welcome.  Awesome season.  I sold my SBE after last season. I killed 9 birds with my 20 and said never again to the 12ga.  Only killed one bird this year, but that's the way turkey hunting go!   ;D

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

goblr77

A couple of those pictures are really good! Congrats on your 20 gauge birds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TrackeySauresRex

Congrats on a great season and new gun  :icon_thumright:
Awesome Photo's!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

3seasons

Thanks for the compliments on the photos. Gonna probably blow a couple of them up.

bigdoc

beagler

Never Misses

3seasons

Posted my story of the year in the general forum  "2013 a year to remember"

owlhoot

:morning:Wow great pics.
congrats on your season.

dirtnap

That is some solid killing.  Nothing like it.  We went to Kansas and Nebraska in late May and went on a similar killing spree.  Northwestern Nebraska is some of the prettiest woods I have ever hunted in.

tomstopper

Nice. Congrats on some fine birds & finding a new favorite gun as well....