OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

highly sought after find

Started by Rockhound, May 11, 2013, 09:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhound

http://www.freddiebearsports.com/products.asp?product=3044&cat=N

I know a few guys looking for this 10 gauge tube, pricey I know but hard to come by and they throw a mean pattern.

WildTigerTrout

I have a Mark Bansner .695 Tru-Glo choke for my Browning BPS 10 gauge and also have a Bansner for my Rem 870 12 gauge. To my knowledge Bansner no longer makes choke tubes for Tru-Glo. They are made overseas, I think in Asia. You are right the old chokes throw great patterns.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

frank1969

eight bore

I went on their site to buy the choke but my anti virus said the web sites registration was expired
so i called them and they said no longer available site hasn't been updated for a long time.
There is no Left or Right -- there is only freedom or tyranny. Everything else is an illusion, an obfuscation to keep you confused and silent as the world burns around you." - Philip Brennan

Rockhound

Crap... eight bore if you want to try one you can try mine and see what you think and I'll keep my eyes peeled for one for sale. If your shooting a browning

eight bore

Thanks Rockhound, just let me know if you find one, Browning Gold light, BPS, and H & R
There is no Left or Right -- there is only freedom or tyranny. Everything else is an illusion, an obfuscation to keep you confused and silent as the world burns around you." - Philip Brennan