turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

looking for some feed back on my calling

Started by magedon44, May 19, 2013, 10:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magedon44

Hey everyone...i thought id upload some new vids from some calls i made this year, let me know what you may like and dislike, Im not trying to call like some of you professionals on stage, more so im  throwing some high and lows in and inconsistent yelps like a real hen..let me know yours thoughts good or bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BpVYurTKYQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfm0NDcekZE

wvcurlytop

Devastator

Terry

Sounds pretty realistic. Really like your clucks and purrs

Devastator

High,low, unrealistic is what i do also!!your calling is phenomenol.don't let anyone tell ya different!!!!

vaturkey

That's some AWESOME calling right there ! Dont change a thing ! That's got TURKEY written all over it !

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

barry

Sounds fine! I was waitin' for a turkey to gobble anytime!

bowmike

Rem1187

sounds great !! looks like your in Pa. (game land)

nyturkeyhunter

Sounds good to me. Send me one and I'll try it out next spring ;)

I'm a HS Strut guy. Split V 2,3 or 4.

I like the rasp in you diaphram
Tagged out for this spring. Check back with me in the fall.

culpeper

Quote from: vaturkey on May 21, 2013, 09:31:27 PM

That's some AWESOME calling right there ! Dont change a thing ! That's got TURKEY written all over it !

vaturkey   :newmascot:

Your calling is simply spot on, very realistic, no set cadence, great breaks in rhythm, the highs and lows give it more fullness to a real hen IMO--don't change a thing--you have talent and I wish I could call as good good.  Wouldn't be surprised to see you up on the grand national stage someday, if that's what you wanted to pursue.

magedon44

Wow thanks guys for all the responses
...and yes it was pa state game land parking lot! Good observation! ..

bowmike

im from PA also. Let me know if you are going to start selling those. i am in the process of finding a mouth call that works for me. So far woodhaven is on the top of my list but would rather give a PA guy my money.

sixbird