Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

winchester 1300 youth 22" indian creek .555 nitro 4x5x7

Started by sevetts, May 03, 2013, 09:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevetts

wanted to post this up a while back, this was beore season to check poa, poi, 38yards. 128 in the turkey, and a BUNCH in the 10! ive found with nitros to go tight, or open it up. 2 best chokes are a .555ic and a .583undertaker???

surehuntsalot

:icon_thumright:
the only problem I might see with that is how tight is it at 20yds or less??
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

sevetts

i dont know, i havent let em get that close. lol. its honestly too tight, but man nitros are mean. theyve been awesome this year. Absolutely no reason for a 12ga i promise ya

WyoHunter

Great pattern! What sighting system are you using? Scope? Red Dot?
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

sevetts

im shooting a tru glo, tru point extreme with the ring front sight. this gun actually shoots a foot to the right at 30 yards, if i didnt have sights with windage id be in trouble.

DirtNap647

Thebody

Just bought my son the same gun.  I put the IC in it and with 3 inch Hevishot #7's, it is a great shooter.  I may even take it once in a while.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

Bigfoot

Quote from: Dirt nap on May 10, 2013, 03:13:54 PM
thats an impressive pattern
I have that same gun and it shoots 8 inches to the left.  What's up with these winchester 1300's?

Bigfoot

I have a winchester 1300 and it shoots about 8 inches left.  What's wrong with these guns?