OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My Health TN 1, 2, 3, 4, KY 1 &2 Few Pics

Started by agturkey, April 22, 2013, 10:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

On March 8...I was not sure if I would get to ever turkey hunt again...  On March 8 I was not sure I would ever see the world around me...On March 29 I understood friendship and the power of prayer to a new level!  After having a stroke on March 8, 2013 I understood real quick at the age of 34 that anything can happen.  I am doing much better and working everyday to try to get back as close to 100 percent as I can.  I signed up for a team for Old Gobbler forum dropped a camera in the water with the pics needed for contest, lost pictures on a phone swap, and not packed all the gear to score on some hunts...I am sorry to my team but my spring has been full of challenges and smiles...from health, to tuff birds, great hunts, and lack of time to finish out a hunt before having to be here or there, do this or that!  I have been able to watch my daughter turn two, hunt with my dad and good friends, have time to hunt with my wife this coming weekend, and head out West for work and hunting some late next week...Thanks for all the prayer and thoughts from my friends and family.  Never give up...never put off today what you may not be able to do tomorrow!  Special thanks to Ricky, Chad, Jim, Dave, Brandon, my dad, and my wife for hauling me around while I couldn't drive!  I have about 70 percent of my sight back and have a new outlook on life in general! 
TN 1

TN 2

TN 3

TN 4

KY 1

KY 2

Dad KY 1

TRKYHTR

Hope you recover fully. Looks like the turkeys are going to need to recover as well if your around. Congrats on a great season so far.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

MAKEemQUIVER

Glad to hear that you are doing better, congrats on the birds.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

runngun

Fantastic!!! Will continue to pray for you!!! 

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

agturkey

captin_hook

DirtNap647

glad to see you doing better  :cross2:....congrats on the turkey

Turkeyfan

Scott,
Soort to hear about ypur health issues but I am glad to hear you are doing much better. Nothing but a little thugging want help cure and it sure looks like you got that going well. God Speed  Tommy

cahaba

Scott I'm glad you are doing better. Praying for a full recovery. Congrats on your birds too. That's good medicine for sure!

Mike Honcho

Glad to hear you are doing better!  Nothing like turkey hunting (and love of family)  to get you going again.

I'm hoping we can see that big ole smile of yours for another 60 years!

God Bless!

Mike Honcho

tomstopper

Glad your on the road to recovery & making progress. I will send some prayers your way. Congrats on the slew of birds but more importantly your health... :jesus-cross:

boomer

vaturkey

Scott

Glad your health is improving ! Congrats on an awesome turkey season !

God Bless you & your family !

Ricky  :newmascot:
Vaturkey

LONGBEARD22