turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

11-87 20 gauge

Started by remmy1187, April 18, 2013, 07:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

remmy1187

Got an 11-87 sporstman 20 gauge yesterday and shot it a little today, had some decent patterns but was not totally pleased so I shot one of my hevi-7 handloads.  This is at 40 yards with the twenty, I gotta say I am really excited with this one.  I have not polished the barrel yet and might not even worry about it.  I shot another one to see if this was a fluke and the second shot put up 218.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

captin_hook

surehuntsalot

great looking 20ga patterns
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

cuppednlocked

I see nothing but dead birds in that pattern!

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

R AJ

And the choke used was a ????

gdublongwilly

Super Nice Pattern   :icon_thumright:

Choke??????

remmy1187

Sorry fellas the choke was an IC .555

tomstopper

Awesome. If a turkeys going to survive that, he is going to have to have a neck & head the size of a coffee stir stick.....

dpittman

I think you can do better bro

chipper

K :OGani:     MERCY!!!!!!!!!

DirtNap647

remmy1187

Shot again today to check my pattern and bettered my best pattern.  I am so happy with this gun so far.

Bottomland

Those are incredible patterns, some of the best 20 gauge patterns ive seen.  Does anyone have the same combo and is getting numbers like these?  Ive been thinking about getting a 20 gauge so i may have just made up my mind on which one ill go with.  thanks for the post.... look out turkeys