Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

A Fellow "Crusader" needs our prayers.

Started by redarrow, April 14, 2013, 02:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

Woodsman4god's brother stopped by church today to let me know that Leo is in the hospital. At this point the Dr's are saying he either had a mild heart attack or it is a virus that has affected his heart. Will know more tomorrow after some tests.Please pray for Gods hedge of protection around his family. He is blessed with a wonderful wife and two little boys. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

snapper1982

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

mark72

Genesis 9:3 ESV 
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

vicksburg

]

BOFF

Prayers lifted up.

Please keep us updated.

God Bless,
David B.

HoggleGobble

Praying that god watches over him and his family. He is in good hands.

Woodsman4God

Hiya guys,

First of all thanks for the prayers, Our God is an awesome God. I did not have a heart attack, I am still in the hospital but my wonderful wife brought me my netbook and I can send this update personally. I suffered a Viral Cardio myocarditis (think that's how its spelled). Basically I was infected with streph throat virus but it not only went after my throat but my heart also. On the good side it appear that the damage done can be reversed but my was damaged. The bad side is it could be permanent and I might miss turkey hunting this season,I am hoping I will be cleared to go as my season is only 1 week long and it starts in 2 weeks. Hoping for a quick recovery to everyday life. Thanks for all the prayers

Leo

anthonyjhallen

Take care of yourself Leo.  Your health is more important than any turkey hunt.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

hookedspur

Quote from: anthonyjhallen on April 16, 2013, 09:04:15 AM
Take care of yourself Leo.  Your health is more important than any turkey hunt.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
That's the truth !   We will keep you in our prayers > :cross2:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

HoggleGobble

Quote from: Woodsman4God on April 15, 2013, 06:38:14 PM
Hiya guys,

First of all thanks for the prayers, Our God is an awesome God. I did not have a heart attack, I am still in the hospital but my wonderful wife brought me my netbook and I can send this update personally. I suffered a Viral Cardio myocarditis (think that's how its spelled). Basically I was infected with streph throat virus but it not only went after my throat but my heart also. On the good side it appear that the damage done can be reversed but my was damaged. The bad side is it could be permanent and I might miss turkey hunting this season,I am hoping I will be cleared to go as my season is only 1 week long and it starts in 2 weeks. Hoping for a quick recovery to everyday life. Thanks for all the prayers

Leo

Leo,
I had Viral Myocarditis when I was 20 (about 9 years ago) and in college. I had it pretty severly, but had no long term damage. It was awkward sitting in a room w/ my mother and father, and the doctor tell you, "Look at me son.... NO, and i mean absolutely NO hanky pank with your girlfriend or yourself or you may die!" I said, No problem doc.... Talk about awkward with your parents in the room!!!!!! Mine was severe, and I still am completely back to normal with no scar tissue damage (well my heart is anyways...). You will make it through it! Just lean on God. Praying for you.

BOFF

Prayers continue Leo.

As Anthony wrote, take care of yourself.

There are many turkeys in the woods to hunt later, but none of them were made in the image of God, like you.

God Bless,
David B.