OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SBE 2 likes the mag blends

Started by 2much2loud, April 13, 2013, 11:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2much2loud

After trying a few MagBlends I went and got a few more boxes .... The patterned much better for me. Got 222 in the 10" circle with an Indian creek .665 at forty yards

2much2loud

The 20" circle looks good too

learn2hide

sweet! need pics....sounds like you're ready to roll
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

2much2loud

captin_hook

beagler

Nice! When I'm out of Nitro's I'm switching over to the MagBlends out of my SBE 2 as well.
Never Misses

nyhunter

:z-winnersmiley: now thats what I'm talking about,

DirtNap647

ntlchamp

2much2loud

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

2much2loud

Does well on the real thing as well

tomstopper

Congrats. I am not surprised after seeing that pattern.....

GaHitman

I tried the mag blend in my sb2 and for some reason the 3.5 #7 did better with the jellyhead choke. I stopped counting at 280 pellets at 40yrds. My sb2 has the 26in barrel. i'm really thinking about buying the 935, 22in barrel with the pistol grip and put a fast fire on it for next year. I prefer to keep my sb2 just for ducks and doves. but it's great your sb2 shot the mag blend good, that's what I wanted to shoot, just like the idea of having some bigger pellets going down range.