turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

RHINO in a 10 gauge anyone?

Started by HARDCORE, February 12, 2011, 06:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARDCORE

I have tried several chokes in my BPS 10 and the Rhino 720 has had by far the best results, well worth the $$, throw Nitro into the mix...........PRICELESS!  :smiley-char092:

Anyone else use this combo? 

HC

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Basser69

HC, which nitros are you shooting?

HARDCORE

gobbler74

.685 for the 7's, The 720 liked the triplex in my 10.
Weird part was My buddy was shooting H210B's while I had just the h210's might be his gun but he averaged 10-20 more pellets in a 10. As if 435 werent enough I got some B's in on the last go round..B's are made for the Gold but I still have to find out the deal in my BPS
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

horsedoctor

I use the .720 for both #4x5x7 and straight #7s.  Tried a .685 and it was good enough to give to a friend to replace his factory tubes but the Rhino got to stay with me.  :z-guntootsmiley:

Basser69

Quote from: horsedoctor on February 15, 2011, 01:29:00 PM
I use the .720 for both #4x5x7 and straight #7s.  Tried a .685 and it was good enough to give to a friend to replace his factory tubes but the Rhino got to stay with me.  :z-guntootsmiley:

Horse, what kind of numbers are you getting?

horsedoctor

I've not done the formal 40 yard, 10" circle, count the holes thing. I shoot from my own range which has a backstop at 50  & 100 yards.  I shoot turkey head targets at 50 and see if they end up "maybe dead", "for sure dead" or "way freaking dead".  Then I go hunting and try not to take shots past 40. I probably need to do the proper count the holes thing sometime but mostly I shoot to be sure the scope is on and (if I do my part) the turkeys get at least "dead".   
:fud:   :newmascot:

randywallace

Gamblinman

Nitro's 4X5X7 and .720 Rhino
Nitro 7's and .695 Jellyhead
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Hognutz

Quote from: Gamblinman on February 24, 2011, 08:32:32 PM

What gun are you shooting them out of, Gambler?..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Gamblinman

Quote from: Hognutz on February 24, 2011, 10:11:12 PM
Quote from: Gamblinman on February 24, 2011, 08:32:32 PM

What gun are you shooting them out of, Gambler?..Mike

SP-10 - 23" barrel
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

TN-Hunter

nitro`s 101L  4x5x7  rhino  .685