OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mueller

Started by Mossy517, March 07, 2011, 11:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossy517

Where are you fellas getting your Muellers from. I called everyone around me and no one has or can get Mueller optics. I guess I will be trying to order one online then.

So the question is, where is the cheapest place online to get the Mueller scope?

Thanks for the help! :icon_thumright:
HuntingPA... Lacaster, York, Perry and Centre counties

mossy835

Look further down this list at the review by Sugarray  I think he lists places to buy the sight. I bought mine from Mueller optics direct.

wvnut3

sugarray

Quote from: wvnut3 on March 07, 2011, 12:51:40 PM
opticsplanet.com.....
:agreed:

Or Sportsmans guide.  These 2 seem to be the cheapest.

wisconsinteacher

Opticsplanet has free shipping on it.

Mossy517

Thanks guys, it does look like opticsplanet would be the best place since they will ship for free as well

st4wheel

I had to get mine direct from mueller as all the distributors were out of stock They matched the 99 $ camo price and I had it in 3 days
LIMBHANGER

Mossy517

Quote from: st4wheel on March 07, 2011, 03:50:23 PM
I had to get mine direct from mueller as all the distributors were out of stock They matched the 99 $ camo price and I had it in 3 days

Did they ship it for that price as well?

Jourdan_D

I've got one brand new in the box camo Mueller i would be willing to part with.... 

sugarray

Quote from: Jourdan_D on March 07, 2011, 06:13:38 PM
I've got one brand new in the box camo Mueller i would be willing to part with.... 

Why? ???

Jourdan_D

On my Benelli I need something that will sit lower.  After seeing your review on FF2 and how short it sits I'm going to get one of those so the mueller need to go.

sugarray

That is the number one reason I'd change as well.  That low profile sure makes it really nice.  May have to take a look at that after the season.

HOGGHEAD

There is a guy on the Predator forum that sells them for $95.  And that includes shipping.  I am getting ready to order one.  He(Joe Bob Outfitters) told me he had them in stock.  Tom.

chatterbox

Quote from: HOGGHEAD on March 12, 2011, 06:23:06 AM
There is a guy on the Predator forum that sells them for $95.  And that includes shipping.  I am getting ready to order one.  He(Joe Bob Outfitters) told me he had them in stock.  Tom.

Good price. Is that the camo version, Tom?

HOGGHEAD

That was for the black one.  I was not looking for a camo version.  So I do not know the price on the camo.  I know if you mention the Predator Forum he gives another 5% off.  He seems like a pretty nice guy to deal with.  I think he is just a small dealer.  But I don't mind buying from the little guys.  He has a site, just look him up.  If you can't find it then send me a PM and I will get you a link.  I am in no way affiliated with him.  Tom.