OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

If you could hunt one day with any turkey hunter??

Started by 1tiogabowhunter, March 30, 2013, 08:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

I'd have to say my son.  He has been there from the very first day out.  He is a trooper and dad is tough on him.  Then I'd love to get me little girl out there.  I think she is starting to come around, and I have a little hope she will go this spring.  Then my best friend and my brothers.  My buddy has had a rough go, going through a divorce and would love a day to get him away from it just for a morning.  I miss my brothers.  One lives at home and works 6 days a week.  My other lives in Miami, I haven't seen him in a year.

TV personality would be David Blanton and Will Primos.  Grew up seeing them on TV and just would like to hunt with them.  Really seem like great men.

OG man would be Joe Slaton.  He has taught me to use a diaphragm, spent more time on the computer teaching me than any other person, and has given me more turkey calls than I would have bought myself.  He is all turkey and I just haven't gotten together to share a tree with him!

HARDCORE

Quote from: sugarray on April 01, 2013, 10:17:02 PM
OG man would be Joe Slaton.  He has taught me to use a diaphragm, spent more time on the computer teaching me than any other person, and has given me more turkey calls than I would have bought myself.  He is all turkey and I just haven't gotten together to share a tree with him!

Good choice Ray, Joe Slaton is by far one of the best turkey hunters I've ever hunted with.

HC

camotruck

My Dad  No question.  Tomorrow, April 2nd is the day he went home.

Camo
"If you could make money the way you hunt, you'd be a rich man, and I wouldn't worry about you."   .....My Dad shortly before he passed.  Bye Dad  Love ya

firstflight111

Just my dad . hes the one that started me in this maddness  :thanks: :thanks:...
CUPPED AND COMMITTED

BigMick

Another vote for Joe Slaton.
Or Mike Miller aka Executioner
Or Mike Pentecost

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

turkeywhisperer935

Will Primos or anyone on his staff, since nobody in my family hunts besides me I owe much of what I know from his DVD's. His whole staff seems cool and like it's all so fun to them and his calls are just death if used correctly.