turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Paulownia wood scratch box

Started by Wingboneman, March 25, 2013, 05:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingboneman

I been messing with this Paulownia wood for over 20 years. Most people look at me like I'm crazy when I say have you ever seen or used Paulownia. We started last summer with this little scratch box and just this week finshed getting it the way we wanted to start selling a few. Made these 3 viedos today, One in the shop and 2 out side in the rain to let everyone hear what it sounds like. I will have some for sale later in the week if you would like to try some shoot me a pm.

Tommy Two Beards

Yea these calls do sound nice!  I was really surprised at how the sound carried on a rainy day.  Generally when it is wet outside sound is muffled, but the acoustics of the paulowina woods really ring out!  The video quality is not great on the little camera we were using, but the sound quality says it all... I am excited to try one of the little calls in the up coming turkey season myself! :happy0064:

lumberjack

Sounds good to me!!!  I like it!! :funnyturkey:

wvcurlytop

Hey that is one of the better scratch box calls I've heard.  I liked it, and good job.  You'll never be able to make enough..