Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

When is YOUR opening day

Started by rafsobbob, March 23, 2013, 07:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rafsobbob

Well this year I am heading to South Dakota I have 14 days and a wake up before I will be sitting awaiting for the thunder of a gobbler. I will hunt 4 days then return to Iowa for yuck a week of work then take another few days off. My opener in Iowa will be 19th, I have my cameras setup in 4 locations checking to see how many big ol toms we have hanging around. The past couple of years I have used them to target the tom I am after.

Bob
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

RIStrutStopper

CT starts April 24, RI hasn't updated their web site with this years information yet but last year both CT and RI started on the same day so it's probably going to be on or about April 24 too.

Byhalia

April 27th.........I need heeeeelp....i can't take it !!       ::)
~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/

RickC

April 6th

Sent from my wife's iPad using Tapatalk HD
Blessings,
Rick

WVohioFAN

Swamp

paintbrush

I'll get my first hunt started April 18 down in Missouri. I'm so ready!

jblackburn

Kansas opens April 1, but it will likely be the 3rd or 4th before I hunt.  Home state of OK opens April 6!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

turkey harvester

TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

MOStrutter

April 15th for MO and IA.  It has honestly been hard to get excited about it though since the birds are still doing their winter patterns.  When the weather gets warmer, and the snow melts, then it will be time to start scouting.  Hasn't even been warm enough to go fishing yet.

Thomas6689

April 13 for me i cant wait!!!

Gawhitaker

Youth hunt is this weekend, regular season opens April 20th here in Arkansas