OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

cabelas super tat'r 3

Started by turkeyhunter91, March 22, 2013, 08:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyhunter91

hello, i ordered a cabelas super tat'r 3 and i was wondering if any one here has tried one, i have read alot of good reviews for the super tat'r 2 but i havent seen very many reviews on the 3, thanks, congrats to all the lucky hunters that has got a bird so far this year,and good luck to all the hunters that are still waiting for season to come in.

Rokhal07

Im wanting to get one myself but wanna see it in person

billnye30

The tat'r 2 is awesome. I've wanted one for 2 yrs after my brother in law bought one. I couldn't pull the trigger and pay that much for one. The 3 looks identical with a couple less pockets. I ordered mine Wednesday and it'll be here next week!

alclark2

I saw they were on sale the last few days. i'll be kicking myself for not getting it. I'm going to keep a lookout for one after this season on clearance I think.
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

bigthunderchicken

Chase

Gold Spur

I bought one last season and absolutely love it. It has plenty of storage and the seat cushion is one of the most comfortable I've ever seen on a turkey vest. You made an excellent choice...  :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

budtripp

The version with the "kick stand" built into the back looks very promising to me  :drool: