Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Just got my ebay sunglasses purchase in the mail. WHAT!

Started by kevin2, March 22, 2013, 07:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin2

I was all jacked to get my new/used hunting glasses for Turkey season!

The joker listed them as used & in "excellent condition". Wouldn't that lead you to believe that they were in near perfect shape? Like, 9-9.5 out of 10? The photo appears to lead you to believe they are perfect as well.

Well, this dude either is blind, or thinks that everyone chews on the arms of their glasses until the arm is partially gone. Oh, and apparently doesn't mind if he OR possible his cat chews on the lens also! Had to be a cat OR puppy dog, as the chew marks are like needles into the lens. Just a dirtbowl of grease and sledge on the lens too, disgusting.

I rarely get taken on ebay, as few people are deliberately misleading on there, but this dude pulled one over on me. I may get my money back, but I'll lose shipping to & if he makes me send them back, I'll lose that too.

On a good note, my teenage son & I had a good laugh over them.

OK, off to search ebay some more!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

redarrow

Always purchase with Pay Pay. If buyer or seller doesn't have pay pay I don't buy from or sell to.

BOFF

Quote from: redarrow on March 22, 2013, 07:08:26 PM
Always purchase with Pay Pay. If buyer or seller doesn't have pay pay I don't buy from or sell to.

I've delt with PayRob, and would rather deal with the people with my credit card company.

I have nothing good to write about PayRob.

Sorry to read about your glasses. What method of payment was used for the glasses.

Make sure to copy his current ad and information/description before it is changed.

God Bless,
David B.

kevin2

oh, I used paypal. I'll get my purchase price back at least. I'd prefer my entire purchase and shipping, but paypal won't do that I am presure. He wants me to send them back, which means I'll be out return shipping. Which is garbage. I'd prefer that he just refund my cash & I toss these in the garbage AS that is where they belong!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

redarrow

Let Pay Pal refund your money and tell the seller if he wants his junk back ,he can pay for the shpg.