Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Leadership for Headhunters

Started by jblackburn, March 18, 2013, 11:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Ok guys, here's the deal.  I am still listed as the temporary captain, so I think we need to decide on our official captain (or co-captains) for headhunters.  The basic role of the captain is to make sure the birds are scored correctly, pictures are good, and to keep a running total.

I would volunteer to be a co-captain if someone else would help, I will be crazy busy at school/work until mid-April, so I cannot guarantee that I will be on OG very much until then.

If someone wants to be the sole captain, that is cool with me.

What do you all think?
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Swamp

Well I served as captain last year I would be willing to do it If that's ok with the other members I should be able to be on OG regularly thru out  the season. However if any one else wants it I would gladly assist. Whatever the team decides is fine by me.

WVohioFAN

J,   I think you and swamp can, and should handle it.  I can't speak for the rest of the team, but obviously, swamp has experience with this and I'm sure you'll handle things smoothly as well.

Therefore, I move to elect you guys as co-captains.  I doubt anyone would have a problem with that.

Sound good?

rafsobbob

All those in favor of Swamp and Joey being Captain and Co captain say AY those opposed say NAY

Ay AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

AY's have it good luck again and thanks fr stepping up to lead team HeadHunters to victory against all other teams in the land of Old Gobbler

Seriously Thanks for stepping up

Bob
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

paintbrush

davisd9

As an individual that helped create a team and co captain a team I will give some advice.  I would certainly do the co-captain format.  It is easier to have two people helping one another and making decisions for the team.  It is also fair because a team member cannot say that the captain is favoring one member over others.  JVA54 and myself talk decisions over together.  We also try to make the team as much of a voice as the captains are.  Get a good team and it will virtually run itself, the Spur Collectors are lucky in this way.  Good luck and I will be rooting for you guys, but of course I am pulling for us Spur Collectors to take first place. Hope you do not mind my friendly input.  Hunt hard, hunt smart, and be safe.  Good Luck and thanks!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

turkey harvester

AY!!!!  Sounds like a plan to me.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

harleytom

You guys have my vote and support

MOStrutter

RIStrutStopper

Thomas6689