Started by mark72, March 16, 2013, 11:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapper1982

awesome and congrats to you all!!!

anthonyjhallen

Nice bird David!!!!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

hookedspur

Great job David thats a keeper for sure !!!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

mark72

Genesis 9:3 ESV 
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

hookedspur

Congrats !!! They are adding up now  :happy0064:
CRUSADERS

snapper1982

HoggleGobble

hookedspur

CRUSADERS

mark72

Genesis 9:3 ESV 
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

GobbleNut

Great bird HG,....make sure you take some pictures that clearly show the base of the two beards with clear separation or we might not get credit for it!

HoggleGobble

Quote from: GobbleNut on April 09, 2013, 03:01:17 PM
Great bird HG,....make sure you take some pictures that clearly show the base of the two beards with clear separation or we might not get credit for it!

Ok. I will have to talk to the Taxi and get some more pics. I thought the 2nd beard pic showed the white on the front side and with it hanging upside down not falling together would be good. I'll message shannon and see if it will suffice, if not, I'll call the taxi and see what I can do. Sorry guys. If that's one beard, then I'm getting some paint brushes made with it!! ha

HoggleGobble

Quote from: GobbleNut on April 09, 2013, 03:01:17 PM

Will this close up help?

GobbleNut

I'm not sure what the standard is for the pics on multi-beards, but we don't want to lose credit for a bird like that because someone questions it.  I would just suggest that if you can get some better pics, we can head off any squabbles about it.  I just know that a couple of years ago there was a ruckus over a bird or two and Shannon made it clear that we had to show pics with clear separation on multi's.  Hate to ask you to go out of your way to take more pics, but that bird may be the difference maker in the contest, so if you can get some better shots, I would suggest trying to do it.  If you are not able to, we'll just see where it goes....

HoggleGobble

Quote from: GobbleNut on April 09, 2013, 09:26:11 PM
I'm not sure what the standard is for the pics on multi-beards, but we don't want to lose credit for a bird like that because someone questions it.  I would just suggest that if you can get some better pics, we can head off any squabbles about it.  I just know that a couple of years ago there was a ruckus over a bird or two and Shannon made it clear that we had to show pics with clear separation on multi's.  Hate to ask you to go out of your way to take more pics, but that bird may be the difference maker in the contest, so if you can get some better shots, I would suggest trying to do it.  If you are not able to, we'll just see where it goes....

10-4. I'll try to work on getting some more pics. I found one more on my camera, but it probably won't work either if the others don't.