OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Anyone Have a Cabela's Bucks Rebates?

Started by zeus26, March 10, 2013, 10:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeus26

Just checking with the OG world to see if anyone has a "save $20 when you spend $150" Cabela's Bucks Rebate, or something similar.

I've received 1.3 trillion (round up to the nearest billion) Cabela's catalogs this last month or so, and haven't seen any included?!?

I have some gift cards from the holidays that I'd like to stretch as far as possible and a Cabela's Bucks would help a lot.

If you have anything you'd be willing to share via PM, it'd be greatly appreciated!

firstflight111

I used to get the all the time .none for a while now . and i spend lot's of money there  :z-flirtysmile3:.
CUPPED AND COMMITTED

TauntoHawk

they really phased alot of the good coupons and credit card owner deals after they became a publicly owned compnay..
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

fallhnt

the only thing i've got lately is the 5.00 shipping.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

zeus26

I'm all set folks.  Thanks for taking the time to look around!

Steve

Ya know I was looking for the other day too. Dog training supplies ain't cheap. Couldn't find any so I bit the bullet and ordered anyways. I'm certain I'll have one the day after all of my stuff arrives. They seem to do that everytime I order something.

firstflight111

well i just got one 2 days after my trip to cabelas if any one wants one it 20 off of 150 ..

sorry someone clamed it already ..
CUPPED AND COMMITTED

gjr902

Just an FYI. While I love Cabelas, and I spend a ton there. Dont forget about Amazon. I have built the same order at Cabelas and Amazon, and Amazon almost always beats them on price. My wife is an Amazon Prime member, so I get free 2 day shipping. If I was building something like an AR-15, I could buy everything for that build at Amazon minus the upper/lower reciever. Just sayin ::)

Happy shopping