OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Super Vinci, HV 13 #6's, Haymaker choke.

Started by Bustabeak, March 09, 2013, 08:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bustabeak

Granted, these were at 20 and 30 yards and not at 40. But I'm ok with that at 30

30 yards:

20 Yards:

Snoody Bastid

Nice pattern. I thought I was the only one doing the "orange dot on the neck thing". It really works for me during sight-in/patterning. When I'm done I flip the target over, draw the circle & count the holes..

captin_hook

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

mudhen

Looks good for sure!

But, all my guns throw that pattern with most of my chokes at 20-30 yards, and very few perform that well past 40....

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

Bustabeak

Quote from: mudhen on March 11, 2013, 01:26:15 AM
Looks good for sure!

But, all my guns throw that pattern with most of my chokes at 20-30 yards, and very few perform that well past 40....

mudhen

yeah that's what I told my buddy I was patterning with, but I've yet to shoot one past 30 yards. I'm sure this year will be the year he hangs up at 45 yards though..........  He shot my gun one time at 60 yards and we counted 15 pellets in the head/neck area... I'd never shoot that far but he was just curious.

Bustabeak

My title say #7's but it was #6's. I hit the wrong number! Just wanted to give accurate info. Sorry about that!

DirtNap647

the Ward

Looks like you have your p.o.a. problem fixed!Looking good!What was your solution?

the Ward

Whoops! Nevermind,just saw your post on optic forum!

Bustabeak

Yeah, I went to the fastfire. But I like it a lot!